Ace cutting

Aug 6, 2011
Hey im new here. I have been into card magic for about a year and a half now and am obsessed with the gambling side of card magic. Most of my time has been spent on false shuffles and crooked deals. I also love the idea what someone can do with a shuffled deck of cards with no preperation, such as in a real life game of poker.
This has led me to an idea of a ace cutting routine with no preperation with a borrowed deck. It would involve a four of a kind being named. I would then riffle shuffle the cards and during the shuffle spot the cards i needed then complete the shuffle and cut to the card. It would go shuffle, spot, cut, shuffle and so on.
So far i can cut to any number of cards i need and now have to work on estimating the location of the spotted card in the deck.
I know there are far easier ways to achieve this effect.
Is anyone able to point me in the direction of something with a similar meathod to this that may help? Or has anyone tried something like this or something similar? I do no know if it is possible to get good enough at this to do it quickly, smoothly and consistently, and i am interested in what you think.
This is not really card magic i guess, more card control but i cant think of anyone else to ask.
Thanks!.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results