Ad Card April

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I've seen several people across many boards lamenting on the subject of ad cards in decks and not being able to use them for much. There's a rare few people use them as cards in a deck for cardistry (53-56 cards in a deck?! Blasphemous!), or as cards for it in case they get lost. But more notably, a lot get thrown away. Which is a bit wasteful. So I propose this:

Ad Card April!

The idea is that you send an ad card in your collection to someone on the boards! I figure it would be a great way to put those ad cards to good use.
So here is how it'll work:

- all you need to enter is at 1 ad card. An ad card is any card in a deck that is not one of the standard 52 in a deck and not the jokers. In the case that you have ZERO ad cards, use a joker. Don't have an ad card or a joker and still want to participate...I don't know. Get creative somehow. But the idea is to use just the ad cards.
Also, you don't have to send JUST an ad card. You can get creative with one by cutting it out, making card art, etc. get creative and fun with it if you want.

- Before April 1, 0001 EST, make a post in this thread clearly stating that you want to be a part of Ad Card April. That's about 1 week to ponder about it and enter.

- after the deadline and before April 2. I will randomize all the names and send a PM between each 'player' and state who you will be corresponding with and sending your ad card to for Ad Card April (in the event of an odd number of participants, I will add myself to the pool). Please, please, please have good correspondence between the person you are corresponding with.

- you will only be giving your address to the person you are corresponding with, as well as paying for your own postage to get your ad card there. Keep in mind, if you happen to get an address that goes outside your country, it's going to take longer to receive. Keep that in mind, this is meant to be a fun project, no need to hound anyone. It's ad cards after all.

- if there are any questions or something I may have missed. Let me know ASAP.

Also! Mods and staff. If this thing is out of bounds in any way, shape, or form. You know what to do. No harm. No foul.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results