Amazing impromptu coin tricks?

Oct 22, 2012
Dover, Tennessee
I'm new to everything involving coins, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any incredible coin tricks that are completely impromptu. I'm tired of needing bottles with slits in them and I don't know where to find any good tricks without buying a DVD

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You're probably not really going to find many good tricks if you're not buying them. That's how this works. The stuff that's worth doing is going to cost you a bit. If you're not willing to pay, please find a new hobby.

Oct 22, 2012
Dover, Tennessee
You're probably not really going to find many good tricks if you're not buying them. That's how this works. The stuff that's worth doing is going to cost you a bit. If you're not willing to pay, please find a new hobby.

I'm not unwilling to pay for a good trick, but I can't seem to find any that are what I'm looking for

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
I think myself that there is a lot simple but amazing coin tricks what I think you need to learn when doing coin tricks is been very good at the build up
what I mean with that is get a really good story line to the trick, really build the trick up and when you feel there is a lot of tension when you realse the punch line, I promise you even with the most simple coin trick you will get an amazing reaction :)!

Good luck brother - JokerZingo

Oct 5, 2012
J.B. Bobo's "Modern Coin Magic" and Eric Jones "Metal" and "Metal 2" are a good source of both fundamentals and some excellent effects.

Oct 22, 2012
Dover, Tennessee
@Jokerzingo you're correct :) magic is all about enjoyment and amazement, and by applying that effect, it can enhance any routine, even the most simple. Thank you

May 3, 2012
well i think that a simple coin vanish can be very amazing, you can learn a retention pass from Bobo´s or from richard kauffman´s coin magic aswell, and also a handwashing sequence, an effect that i really i do a lot is the apollo robbins vanish, whither vanish is the name i the effect.
i also like the nest of boxes and i think is not that hard. good luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results