Ambitious Explosion

Oct 27, 2011
India
So recently, For about a month now, i've been practicing lee asher's ambitious explosion. The problem is i have very dry hands and getting the card to balance on the thumb is very difficult. Any help would be appreciated.

-Punyesh

Look up the flourish Angel ... Maybe someone could lend a hand on the crediting. I'm not sure who came up with it. Might be like Kevin Ho or someone.

In that flourish you can turn your hand upside down to load the card into your thumb, then rotate your hand and perform ambitious explosion. I've got anhidrosis so my hands are very dry. I don't sweat, but with this upside down Angel technique I can do ambitious explosion.

Hope that helps.

Oct 27, 2011
India
Thanx man, I actually know the flourish angel . I was a cardist long before i got into magic. I considered it but don't spectator's get suspicious when you turn your hand over? . Anyway thanx, i think i'll be using angel.

P.S Angel was actually created by Bone Ho somewhere between 2002 to 2004 time frame.It was based off of the final part of De'vo's Cradle to Grave Routine. The "Furious Angel " video was dedicated to his mother. You can see it here......
[video=youtube;9JjBIu593_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JjBIu593_4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

-Punyesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 28, 2010
practice...

I don't mean for this to come off as a put down but...practice more. Everything I've originally thought I just couldn't do, eventually came with more practice. Note the problems that occure and adjust to overcome. Don't allow yourself to think that there's some out of control reason for why something can't be done. You just need enough practice to adapt and overcome. You'll get there!

Oct 27, 2011
India
I appreciate it man but.. I've been doing this move for hours and hours, days and days and not once have i got it right without either wetting my finger or turning my hand. Can't defy gravity without a little moisture.:)

-Punyesh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results