America's Got Talent

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Hey guys, it seems like this year, the guys here haven't seemed to care about the magicians on America's Got Talent. I personally love the show, magic or not. Plus, there is one magician in the top 10: Landon Swank
So what are your thoughts? Do you think he could possibly win? Do you like him? Dislike him? Personally, I really like him. He's one of my favorite magicians to ever appear on the show and I think he definitely deserves to be where he is in the competition.

Here are some performances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEkopsIzAQ&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCJXZzkF4o&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra15IyX4azk

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
I totally agree. He was my favorite magician this season. I don't think he will win (go Team iLuminate!), but he has a shot. Unlike all of the other magicians this season, and last season, Landon has stepped it up each round, while some of the other magicians run out of ideas, or perform their best trick, get through to the next round, and fail to impress. Also, I really like Landon's style, as a magician. And Swank is an awesome last name. :)

Jan 20, 2009
California
I have enjoyed landons perfomances this season i really dont think he will win but like towcheeze said he does
have a shot. personally i am going for poplyfe

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I hope he goes somewhere, but I have doubts. He is forgettable. I like him because he is just an everyday looking guy, but I won't remember him. His water escape wasn't thrilling to me, nor very mystifying. His through-glass trick wasn't spectacular. I did like his vanishing box trick, but it was the trick, not him, that I remembered.

I don't advocate trying to be someone you are not, but sometimes you need to step yourself up in order to be someone that nobody will forget.

Meh.

L

Jan 20, 2009
California
I hope he goes somewhere, but I have doubts. He is forgettable. I like him because he is just an everyday looking guy, but I won't remember him. His water escape wasn't thrilling to me, nor very mystifying. His through-glass trick wasn't spectacular. I did like his vanishing box trick, but it was the trick, not him, that I remembered.

I don't advocate trying to be someone you are not, but sometimes you need to step yourself up in order to be someone that nobody will forget.

Meh.

L
I agree he has been very good but he has not done anything to really stand out from all the other acts, he has still been just another act

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
He probably won't win due to him not having a really marketable act and persona if he is forgettable and even the magicians who do have really good persona's usually also get booted from the show.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Personally I don't like him. He just does tricks. This las time I liked him because he had a presentation to it. Don't think he will win but maybe top 4. I am more of a Micahel Grasso person myself. He should had gone to top 4.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results