An Idea for THREAD

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
I was performing Gypsy thread before i proceed with THREAD, and then thought "I could break the thread into several pieces (basically repeating the same steps as the first one), put them into my mouth (one by one), and pull a 'restored' thread from my eye." and so i did ;)

Just an idea for combining the two effects taught on WH's THREAD :)

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Well the whole idea for thread is that you see them going in and coming out at the same time you know what i mean like coming up through your mouth and it coming out your eye i think thats what sells it but you could do this.

say we will start of small and do thread smaller then restore it back on gypsy thread way and do thread with a full piece but i think original thread is the best.

Cheers
Tom

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
i agree with u with the "pulling in" part, that's why i mentioned "one by one", so when you come to the last one, you don't put the entire length in, leaving enough to do the "pulling in" part at the end ;)

May 4, 2008
NYC
i think it might be doing too much.
I would imagine that ppl might think its a different piece of string. Thread is convincing as it is since you see the string going in your mouth as you pull it out. I would just do them separate

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results