An Idea to Create Better Magic

Sep 8, 2017
I am rather new to theory 11 and I have a LOT of questions. As I can see you guys are a welcoming community. So I'm sharing this idea with you. This community should like once a week have a Skype call to brainstorm, share ideas, give tips, help teach someone, etc... If we as a community did something like this once a week or even once a month I think it could be beneficial to beginners and pros. I dont know if anyone else would want to do something like this but if you do leave a comment and maybe we could try something like this.

Jul 15, 2017
Not sure about skype, but I would 100% be up for doing a theory 11 discord. It is a very easy to use and not taxing on your system program that we can all be in and out of. Share ideas with each other in real time over voice chat and the like. Now not sure if that's something the theory 11 crew would be into but I for one would be for it.

Sep 8, 2017
Not sure about skype, but I would 100% be up for doing a theory 11 discord. It is a very easy to use and not taxing on your system program that we can all be in and out of. Share ideas with each other in real time over voice chat and the like. Now not sure if that's something the theory 11 crew would be into but I for one would be for it.
I dont have discord but will download.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Welcome!
I like the idea, but I think one week is too small a time frame. Plus, we kinda already do that with the SNCs here. However, I think this would be a really good idea to just share ideas on a weekly thread.

Sep 8, 2017
Welcome!
I like the idea, but I think one week is too small a time frame. Plus, we kinda already do that with the SNCs here. However, I think this would be a really good idea to just share ideas on a weekly thread.
Yeah I was thinking either monthly or weekly

Sep 8, 2017
I downloaded discord do you want me to start a group with you?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hey great idea! I know that Theory11 has had a few Google Hangouts in the past. It's not the exact same thing you are talking about but similar.

Also, if you are a member of SAM they have a virtual assembly meeting from time to time that sounds more similar to what you are talking about.

Of course this forum is here for us all to talk and jam on ideas. If a hangout doesn't work feel free to use the private message feature to meet up online.

Best of luck!

Sep 8, 2017
Hey great idea! I know that Theory11 has had a few Google Hangouts in the past. It's not the exact same thing you are talking about but similar.

Also, if you are a member of SAM they have a virtual assembly meeting from time to time that sounds more similar to what you are talking about.

Of course this forum is here for us all to talk and jam on ideas. If a hangout doesn't work feel free to use the private message feature to meet up online.

Best of luck!
Cool I have Google hangouts. How do you join SAM?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results