Votes: 12 7.5%

• Total voters

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Dearest theory11 community,

This evening, as we do each week, Dana Hocking and I were discussing Wayne's wardrobe. After a short 43 minute conversation, Dana and I decided to take it upon ourselves to improve the state of the union of Wayne's wardrobe. The waynedrobe. In order to do so, we consulted with our good friend and loyal companion: Google.

Mr. Google (or Sir Google for those of you in the UK) gave us several suggestions. The following was our favorite. If 85% of you or higher vote YES in the poll above, I hereby propose that Wayne be forced to both purchase and wear-- with visual evidence thereof-- our waynedrobe suggestion of the week. This week, it's THIS.

Dana and I hereby request that, if our poll succeeds, Wayne takes a picture with the sweater (or a suitable, similar one) standing next to an inanimate object of his choice.

Please vote with your heart, not with your mind, in the poll above. Your participation is much appreciated. If you should have any further wardrobe suggestions, do not hesitate to let us know.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Jonathan, you and Dana have a point. But, I have a hoodie that I think Wayne should rock. I've already showed this to Katie and we both agree...it's awesome.

Behold. The Creature Hoodie. Notice to the fabric and the claws on the ends of the sleeves. I believe everyone from Theory11 should be rockin' one of these bad boys this Christmas. I'm hoping I will be soon.

rw-creaturehoodie3.jpg

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hey J.Bayme..

are you trying to get Wayne to do this to cover up for your own embarrassment?

for all of you who dont understand, here is a pic of J.Bayme during Christmas last year....i managed to get a shot in before i was mauled...

Attachments

• j bayme holdiday pic copy.jpg
    j bayme holdiday pic copy.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 151
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results