Anate vs Sight:Digital

Feb 5, 2010
Im thinking about purchasing one of the two. Both roughly the same price and i cant really only afford one of them. and they both look great. and seems like it would get great reactions. and both dont require a lot of space which i like.

Im just wondering which one of the two do you guys like the most?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
They are completely different things, so depending on what you want and what you feel suits your character better is correct for you.

On 'paper' they are both the same level of probability (10%) in the eyes of the spectator. Whereas in actual fact one hits 100% of the time and the other hits around 80%. Other things that you may want to consider is Anate is a completely new principle with lots of ideas and applications, however it is very advanced. Sight on the other hand is a fairly modern principle with many more applications that you can use, but it is still essentially the same method.

In summary if you want something that looks like mind reading and is going to work no matter what look into Sight, however if you want something that feels like real mind reading into Anate.

If you are serious about mentalism though you should really look into some of the other classics first then move onto Dee's work.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Practical Mental Effects (or Magic depending on the print.)

Life and Times of a Legend if you want a more complete Annemann experience. (You dont need this but it is a great thing to refer to.)

Fundmentals and The Artful Mentalism are both modern classics.

But if you only have the money to buy one Fundmentals is a hard place to beat as a starting point. It not only tells you about effects but also how to present them better than any other book I have read.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results