Andrei's Impossybil Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2008
I agree with Andrei; De' really needs to put down the pacifier and stop claiming bullsh't that he hasn't proved he or anyone else invented... it's pathetic, really. Right now I'm pretty sure he's at a stage where he wishes he wasn't a complete ******* back then and caused a huge rift between the him and his best members; now he's stuck with the 4 people left, who admittedly have great talent (some of them) and instead of focusing on actually creating something new to show everyone he spends his days talkin' it up with the current SH members about how to ignore all the 'haterz', even though he really wants them back at his forum. (that's why the whole apology bull**** came out, and when people didn't come fall for it and come back to his forum right away he went right back to his old ways), and talkin' it up about all these super-secret-awesome-special moves of his, yet nobody has ever seen them because he'll cry himswelf to sweep if someone steals his moves again. And the whole mindset of his has rubbed off on the vast majority of their members, which is pretty pathetic.

I, also would like to see this 'original video' of the concept from however old it supposably is.

-Sean.Fast

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Andrei, you should know better, trying to keep a video from a real-life sorcerer (but not a magician...heavens no, anything but that). Just by looking at the robe and his (lack there of) face you can tell he's legit.

Jan 27, 2008
Hahaha, look at Alejandro's comment.

One more thing to point out (I guess) is that the 'retired' de'vo has time to actually monitor Decknique and Theory11! Because what on earth are the chances, of all the days to post up 'do a sybil with fans' contest on SH it just HAD to be today, the day after this thread was made!!!!

So I guess the constant threads he creates at his own forum about 'ignoring the haterz' weren't true, eh?

(btw Andrei when you do that shot from the brrt move; that's crazy, think it would be cool if you put that small thing on the dvd, but definetely do not teach the actual move in that video, not that you would, imo)

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Yep your correct, that video was sent to Jason and Scott&Sean a while ago (I believe 3 years ago) which only had 1 fan in the sybil...the last Imposybil video that leaked obviously got into the wrong hands, and now I see the consequences of it yet again.

-Andrei Jikh

Its sad to see that after all this time this crap is still going on, but it really shouldnt be much of a surprise considering the source Andrei.

Just ignore it, be the bigger man, because I can assure you its probably not the last time this happens, to you, or anyone else.

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
No this has nothing to do with any of that. The winner of that contest made a great move and he received his prize a while ago.

-Andrei Jikh

Now i understand, i got mixed up because that contest winner had a fan between packets from a sybil, and apparantly scott and sean had done it, so thats why it was so damn confusing...

but yeh i see voldermort has returned into conversation.

Sep 1, 2007
... But while we are on the subject of original moves...man...can't wait to show you guys my one handed pentagon from the back of the hand....
-Andrei Jikh

I also read the same thing as Sinful and was like "hey that sounds cool!" lol ya got me.

Seriously though, no reason on either side to get mad about this it just sounds immature. De' does this stuff specifically to stir you kids up so if it really bothers you don't make a big deal out of it.

Andrei will keep making cool vids of course. it "doesn't really matter who did what first it's whos doing it best" I think rich said that in his blog a while back and its a good point. At the same time its important to show respect for De' because he has released a ton of crazy-original material and is the reason for most of our starts in the artform.

But heres the thing that n00bs dont' seem to understand, its easily possible to assume lots of people have invented similar things independently of each other! so simmah down on "he did ______ 3 years before ____ had it in ____ video" honestly, who really cares? Most n00bs will give credit just to wherever they personally saw it first. Its not like we're talking about the first person to invent a spring or a giant fan, here.

besides it sounds like De' is talking about a different method from clipping fans in cards but he talks about forming them as passing the packets? anyways that sounds different enough to me that both people can claim their own stuff as original if its that important, personally I just do stuff and don't care to name or claim anything. Look at Max321, every vid he does brand new stuff and he doesn't care to name/claim any of it!

Fletch

Sep 1, 2007
Look at Max321, every vid he does brand new stuff and he doesn't care to name/claim any of it!

Fletch

because if he did claim things in his video to be his own the rodent would state that he created the moves years ago.

Jan 27, 2008
I also read the same thing as Sinful and was like "hey that sounds cool!" lol ya got me.

Seriously though, no reason on either side to get mad about this it just sounds immature. De' does this stuff specifically to stir you kids up so if it really bothers you don't make a big deal out of it.

Andrei will keep making cool vids of course. it "doesn't really matter who did what first it's whos doing it best" I think rich said that in his blog a while back and its a good point. At the same time its important to show respect for De' because he has released a ton of crazy-original material and is the reason for most of our starts in the artform.

But heres the thing that n00bs dont' seem to understand, its easily possible to assume lots of people have invented similar things independently of each other! so simmah down on "he did ______ 3 years before ____ had it in ____ video" honestly, who really cares? Most n00bs will give credit just to wherever they personally saw it first. Its not like we're talking about the first person to invent a spring or a giant fan, here.

besides it sounds like De' is talking about a different method from clipping fans in cards but he talks about forming them as passing the packets? anyways that sounds different enough to me that both people can claim their own stuff as original if its that important, personally I just do stuff and don't care to name or claim anything. Look at Max321, every vid he does brand new stuff and he doesn't care to name/claim any of it!

Fletch
No offence but do cardistry for another solid 5-6 years, practice 5-10 hours a day every day, come up with insane moves your really proud of and wait 'til De'vo says he invented every single thing you did; see if your argument is the same then. And you really can't talk back because you get permanently banned and trash talked for a few years in that forum.

Not to blame you or anything, I'm sure many other members of that forum would've done the same but most of us know that if your opinion was anything different you'd either get banned or all of your respect lost by De'vo, which I know no member of his forum wants so your opinioned seemed very biased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
besides it sounds like De' is talking about a different method from clipping fans in cards but he talks about forming them as passing the packets? anyways that sounds different enough to me that both people can claim their own stuff as original if its that important,
If you read the post, you would see he was talking about his "ultra hard and superior method" as opposed to "other people's inferior clipping the fan method".
personally I just do stuff and don't care to name or claim anything.
Because 90% of what you do is claimed by Jerry and the other 10 would have to be named after certain body parts...>.> :p

Jan 31, 2008
Either way, the IDEA/CONCEPT of doing a sybil with a fan was mentioned loooong ago as the link in De's post on HL says, Andrei, *may* have been the first to make a vid, but the concept isn't his and there is proof of that. If he did his research first before making vids and BS claims, Andrei wouldn't be so shocked when we tell him "his" concepts aren't original, same goes with many backhand/SSS moves you see nowadays, the ideas were out a loooong time ago (with proof mind you!). Now if Andrei, made a post with some original unheard of idea (kinda doubt that) and 5 years later someone makes a video, then Andrei has the rights to the move because he thought of it first (assuming they're original). More over, De's post about the Sybil Fanz contest was made BEFORE Imposybil was put up. Assuming we switch names and Andrei made the post, and De' made a video of the move a few days later, you all would still say "it's Andrei's move De' stole it!", even now that De' made the post first, you still say he stole the idea even though the techniques he mentions are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the ones used in Andrei's vid! Sounds like some uber-biased BS to me. On top of that, I'd bet my money that if some dude made a video with "Andrei's" back of the hand concept and he said he'd done it before, I know none of you would accuse him of stealing sh*t. Again, replace the names, some guy makes a vid with the back of the hand concept started by De', he says he's done it and everybody's panties are in a bundle b*tching about how he stole the idea. Either way I think De's idea of "Personal Discoveries" would solve many of these problems.

Sep 1, 2007
California
WHY does De'vo care? If he cares so much about the are of "xcm" than he would be at peace with ALL communities istad of claiming moves and calling flourishes "kut kiddies"

It's insulting that we even have to discuss this.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Guys, I believe this is getting out of hand...there's no reason to go back and forth about who's right and wrong, I think the truth speaks for itself.

It's one thing to talk...and it's another to walk. Anyone can talk about concepts and ideas for the rest of their life and lay claim to them...pause right there and think if that's how this industry really worked...that would be laughable. Trash summarized it...it's just another stir and a plea for a reflex action. I could go on and write an essay about this artificially generated controversy but instead...I'll just accept the fact that for every 1 brainwashed person who can't think for themselves, there are a hundred others who know the truth and couldn't care less for any of this. Love you guys,

PEACE AND LOVE. :p <-- THAT'S how you solve things the adult way.

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 3, 2007
De'vo should release what he has left to offer and leave the card community. It is the best thing for everyone. Release ALL his moves so he doesn't have to claim them after someone releases. He should quit trying to make his little cult with a bunch of brainwashed followers who think he is god.

Personal Discoveries..one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. It's like saying...ALRIGHT GUYS...everything you create from now on will be considered a PERSONAL DISCOVERY...basically...if I don't like it..it's yours, if I like it....it's mine.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I thought De'vo was going to have a change of heart after his health problems (unintended pun, but still quite funny). Obviously he's forgotten all about that. The 2003 post he linked to where he described his son's Sybil with fans is very vague about what the concept actually entails and therefore provides absolutely no evidence that it was anything like Impossybil, or even like the concept he's now describing. His method of claiming seems to be that he can hint about a possible idea, whether the move exists or not, and anything that even vaguely resembles this is therefore his.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Either way, the IDEA/CONCEPT of doing a sybil with a fan was mentioned loooong ago as the link in De's post on HL says, Andrei, *may* have been the first to make a vid, but the concept isn't his and there is proof of that. If he did his research first before making vids and BS claims, Andrei wouldn't be so shocked when we tell him "his" concepts aren't original, same goes with many backhand/SSS moves you see nowadays, the ideas were out a loooong time ago (with proof mind you!). Now if Andrei, made a post with some original unheard of idea (kinda doubt that) and 5 years later someone makes a video, then Andrei has the rights to the move because he thought of it first (assuming they're original). More over, De's post about the Sybil Fanz contest was made BEFORE Imposybil was put up. Assuming we switch names and Andrei made the post, and De' made a video of the move a few days later, you all would still say "it's Andrei's move De' stole it!", even now that De' made the post first, you still say he stole the idea even though the techniques he mentions are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the ones used in Andrei's vid! Sounds like some uber-biased BS to me. On top of that, I'd bet my money that if some dude made a video with "Andrei's" back of the hand concept and he said he'd done it before, I know none of you would accuse him of stealing sh*t. Again, replace the names, some guy makes a vid with the back of the hand concept started by De', he says he's done it and everybody's panties are in a bundle b*tching about how he stole the idea. Either way I think De's idea of "Personal Discoveries" would solve many of these problems.

So that means that I CAN write here, some ideas that I have and if someone made's a vid doing the same concept its my move? I can write here I am the king of england and is bull****.. The only PROOF you have to have to claim other moves is either, a book,notes, photos or videos, or a detailed explanation of the move, so no one can claim it as theirs.... Because I can write here I invented a MotionsOFdeath2, you may have no idea what am I talking about, and then YOU come with a nice concept (dont care which one it is, of course new), and I tell you man that was my Motionsofdeath2 that I created on 1970 while brushing my teeth and I've been doing it for 30 years and on 2003 I wrote a post remember? I have real proof, proof..You would be REALLY pissed, woudnt you? I know that the thing with sybils and fans is different but I hope you can get it..

And the vid imposyble was uploaded before the sybilz fanZZZ contest, and you can see it on the vimeo page, you can see the date, I know it was created way before but the vimeo thing is a real PROOF, not just a post..

Trash read what bicyclemagic said,and what you said that why your de' does what he does is just plain illogical. The one that shouldnt care is de'vo, you are saying that we shouldnt care, but damn look at him, he wanna claim everything he has created and doesnt want to release because its like a ''part of his soul'' what the hell? and they can steal it, if he releases his moves the other people would know that those are his moves ;) I personally cant trust someone that has more than 40+ and still plays with dragons, swords and black capes... and please hl guys OPEN your eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results