Andrei's Impossybil Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2008
Slow down there, son.
the way private video's sorta work is you ask the creator of the video directly for a piece of his material. More than likely, if he's in a position to give the video to people, and he knows you won't spread it around TOO much, then he'll give it to you. (please note if he doesn't want to, you shouldn't get upset at all, probably nothing personal they just don't want people they don't know very well to have it. And the creator is a lot more likely to say 'yes' if he knows you/has seen your chops before and is impressed. )

Or you can always contact your local media dealer; same rule sort of applies, if they think your good they'll be more willing to give you vids. PS I don't reccomend the 2nd option I just suggested at all for Andrei's video's... respect it if he says no, and espeially don't take it personal.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
Slow down there, son.
the way private video's sorta work is you ask the creator of the video directly for a piece of his material. More than likely, if he's in a position to give the video to people, and he knows you won't spread it around TOO much, then he'll give it to you. (please note if he doesn't want to, you shouldn't get upset at all, probably nothing personal they just don't want people they don't know very well to have it. And the creator is a lot more likely to say 'yes' if he knows you/has seen your chops before and is impressed. )

Or you can always contact your local media dealer; same rule sort of applies, if they think your good they'll be more willing to give you vids. PS I don't reccomend the 2nd option I just suggested at all for Andrei's video's... respect it if he says no, and espeially don't take it personal.

i agree with this person...and think about it ...put urself in his shoes...would u like it if someone did that to you? answer: probly not youd probly be annoyed. and if you did that... he wont be happy afterwards so jus show some respect for him, cuz well...hes awesome<3

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
According to whom....? :rolleyes:

I'd love to see a video of it from the 1970s! But while we are on the subject of original moves...man...can't wait to show you guys my one handed pentagon from the back of the hand....as well as my triple stack square (backhanded)....my one handed pyramid (lengthwise) and ofcourse the all famous 90 packet display.....(one handed ofcourse). Man I can go on and on all day long but hey....that will suffice for now, I'll reference you back to this post when you come up with any of these ok? Thanks,

PS: Don't forget my MaskedDemonz concept along with the DJDx10...yep...I'll show you what it is someday...AMAZING, just waiting for the right time....maybe SOMEDAY someone will come up with it...in which case too late...said it here already.

Sound ridiculous? Not according to the "hardcorez"...but hey...what do all us n00bletz know anyway. Stealing FTW! Don't believe me? That's too bad because you're already banned.

Man...those were the days....I hope you enjoy them Darian. I know I sure as hell didn't.

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 20, 2008
Andrei, i was actually thinking "how the flip can you do that one handed" when i read the first few lines.

then you somehow dissapointed me.

Damn you. Ruined christmas.

:<

Heh

I thought I came up with the name, impossybil :p
Damn, I'll have to think of a different one.
As for now, you gotta send us a vid of your one handed 90 packet display :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
It's honestly nothing new.... (seriously)

Yeah I thought of this in the early 60's.

Don't claim moves till you ask me first, cause you never know.

You might have stumbled on one of my earlier ideas.

Andrei I already told you that I thought of one handed pyramid back in the early 90's. Keep trying though!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Personally I think it's quite flattering that nearly all my moves are starting to become someone's pet ideas for contests...this is great. Shows everyone behind closed doors who's the real politician. With that said....I'll do...you follow. Thanks,

-Andrei Jikh

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
I remember seeing impossibil in one of Jason soll's videos. I think it was in his "my resolution" video. I'm not sure if it was the same as this since the video is gone and he didn't really give any credits to anyone:p

Yep your correct, that video was sent to Jason and Scott&Sean a while ago (I believe 3 years ago) which only had 1 fan in the sybil...the last Imposybil video that leaked obviously got into the wrong hands, and now I see the consequences of it yet again.

-Andrei Jikh

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Personally I think it's quite flattering that nearly all my moves are starting to become someone's pet ideas for contests...this is great. Shows everyone behind closed doors who's the real politician. With that said....I'll do...you follow. Thanks,

-Andrei Jikh

That's because every time i come up with a new concept, i look at one of your videos to make sure that you haven't made it yet. and about 60% of the time, i find a move similar to the move i thought i created on your videos.:(

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
No this pertains to someone else, if you don't know what this is all about, it's best to keep it that way..for those who do...well...I need not explain it.

-Andrei Jikh

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
didn't some guy win a contest with it, but you chose the winner? were you trying to get him to admit it wasn't original, but didn't and claimed the prize?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results