Andthensome review:

Nov 10, 2007
I am not going to make this a very long review but I will review the effects that popped out to me most:
Portal:
Is a very nice and clean card across effect. This effect uses one of the coolest double lifts I have seen and their is also a very well thought out pop out move I believe from a magician named Shreko Howard.
Osh Negash b'gosh:
I like this effect becuse spectators never seen the trick coming. Do not want to ruin theeffect so you have to buy the DVD to see he effect.
Spinning top:
This is a very nice double lift. They got the idea from Frank Garica's one handed spinning double, this one is a two handed spinning double and you can make it spin very fast.
Dr. 90210:
This is a very nice addition to the spin doctor double.
Double Piroutte:
This is a piroutte flourish done with 2 cards. I think this is a neat double but do not think I will be using this one.
Hank Miller / manfred Shuffle:
These are 2 very nice in the hand false riffle shuffles.
Thanks for reading any questions I would b glad to answer:)

Nov 10, 2007
I like the goat change but not something was like wow. I said it was not going to be long and am I going to get hounded at this to?

I like the goat change but not something was like wow. I said it was not going to be long and am I going to get hounded at this to?

Hey, i'm not tryin to hound you or anything man. I was just suprised you didn't mention it is all lol. I saw the G.O.A.T. and liked how visual it looked. When I like something i've yet to own, I like to get as many different opinions on it as possible. That's all man.

Nov 10, 2007
Hey, i'm not tryin to hound you or anything man. I was just suprised you didn't mention it is all lol. I saw the G.O.A.T. and liked how visual it looked. When I like something i've yet to own, I like to get as many different opinions on it as possible. That's all man.

It is a nice change and very genius concept I just wont use it.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I think in a review, you should state everything, because it's not just your opinion what matters, it's what is in it. Many people would like to know about each thing on it, what they are and then what your opinion is. Sorry to sound so pushy.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
But he was doing a small review on the things that appealed to him most. If people want a full length review there is one on the site. Also he might not have learned everything thus not being able to give a full worthy review.

Nov 10, 2007
But he was doing a small review on the things that appealed to him most. If people want a full length review there is one on the site. Also he might not have learned everything thus not being able to give a full worthy review.
Thank you Tommy boy lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results