andthensome

May 3, 2008
Well you already ordered it so you might as well just wait for it to get there. It's not like you can change your mind and not buy it now. Next time I recommend:

A. Ask this question BEFORE you buy it.

B. Use the search engine.

Jun 29, 2009
Florida
Well you already ordered it so you might as well just wait for it to get there. It's not like you can change your mind and not buy it now. Next time I recommend:

A. Ask this question BEFORE you buy it.

B. Use the search engine.
that make sense. didnt think. thanks im new to this forum thing

Apr 1, 2009
California
Andthensome being a supplement to the rest of the Trilogy, I believe you will like it. some didn't so I won't judge entirely. I know I like it. A lot of material in there is based off of the assumption that you know material from the Trilogy. It's a fun DVD all around, to me, has plenty of great ideas.

Jun 29, 2009
Florida
Andthensome being a supplement to the rest of the Trilogy, I believe you will like it. some didn't so I won't judge entirely. I know I like it. A lot of material in there is based off of the assumption that you know material from the Trilogy. It's a fun DVD all around, to me, has plenty of great ideas.
Your insight it was helpful.

thank you.

Sep 1, 2007
I love the Trilogy and andthensome. Although I do feel some of the thoughts and tricks and most of the DL's tought on it are not tricks or DL's you will be able to do when you perform for people (High risk of messing up). Which to me, I'd rather not even know about it if it has such a high chance of the double falling apart in mid performance. Just my opinion, but they are cool, just not helpful.

Trilogy: 10/10

andthensome: 6.5/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results