Angry Bird Sponges aka. Mad Sponges

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Do you guys know where I can find these? I've been looking all over the place, even emailed Geek Magic, but I wanted to see if anyone has them, or knows where to get them?
Thank you!

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
My recollection is that there was a limited release and they sold out. The were only available from Magic Geek.

Murphy's had them also.. Hmm, does anyone in here has them and is willing to sell them?
I found a set on ebay, but due to me being on a ship and not having an actual phone, I cannot create an account. Is there any other way to buy stuff from ebay?
I cannot even contact the seller without an account. Retarded...

May 18, 2008
Yeah, Magic Geek produced these a couple of years ago. Chris Ballanger painted them by hand, and so there were only somewhere between 50 and 100 sets produced. They sold out back then, so the best bet would be to try and find a used set somewhere online.

May 18, 2008
Murphy's had them also.. Hmm, does anyone in here has them and is willing to sell them?
I found a set on ebay, but due to me being on a ship and not having an actual phone, I cannot create an account. Is there any other way to buy stuff from ebay?

As far as I know, there isn't another way. Same way that you have to have a Theory11 account to send messages and buy products, ebay is just a bit more careful with it. With that many people using the site, there is a lot of spam, so they're very careful.

Jan 22, 2012

If you notice when you press "buy it now" it will direct you to signing into a account. Then below the log in it will say "Guest Checkout"
So you don't need an account for ebay

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
If you notice when you press "buy it now" it will direct you to signing into a account. Then below the log in it will say "Guest Checkout"
So you don't need an account for ebay

Unfortunately, it only has "Sign in" and "Register", no "Guest Checkout" as far as I can see on the page.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Yeah, Magic Geek produced these a couple of years ago. Chris Ballanger painted them by hand, and so there were only somewhere between 50 and 100 sets produced. They sold out back then, so the best bet would be to try and find a used set somewhere online.

The initial idea was to only produce 100 limited edition sets but then money stepped in and they made more to sell thru murphys. This is a poor business practice and not their first one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results