announcing my first television show!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So I will admit I haven’t posted in a while but that’s because I’ve been working on the secret project.I WILL BE HOSTING A MAGIC TV SHOW!! Now I can’t give all the details like the streaming service it’s going to be on. But I will tell you you don’t need to be in a prime rainforest to see it;) so let’s break it down

Title:
JackAce

What’s the premise?
Each episode is 2 hours long and is a single magic rountine performed in front of a camera and not to an audience (don’t worry there are interactive tricks like grey elephant in Denmark so you definitely won’t get too bored) and each routine will cover all the hip topics facing the world today like Will smith’s slap, Celebrity deaths, the Dab, and the Harlem Shake!

Who’s working on it?
Glad to announce there will be 2 magic consultants. They are are Gregory Leon Smitten McPherson III (a TikTok sensation with over 3 followers) and Tom.

Why was i selected to host?
Shin Lim was busy.

When will it air?
We expect to finish filming on May 28th so it should air in mid April.

There we have it! I sure hope you all are looking forward to when JackAce enters your home through your favorite device that slowly eats away at your mental health and intelligence. I aslo hope you have a great April 1st;)

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
It's airing on ABC? I thought it would be airing on Music Television.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results