Another Ace of Spades

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
That looks pretty cool. As a design for a card? Maybe not so much, but overall it's a really sick set of pictures!

TDA

EDIT: That third picture looks very awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2008
OH MAN! those aces are amazing!

I would someone would go and make a horror themed deck of cards.

All the red pips are bleeding and the court cards are all zombie-like monsters or something and of course, SKULL KINGS!

Nov 17, 2007
Yeah! You know what would be cool? If we put together all these designs people are making and make them into a deck. Yeah...

Jul 15, 2008
you know, this could work

Someone designs the deck and some of us invest in it... like I could invest 10 decks into this one

if we get about a few more ppl, we could order about 100 and we can see how good they are, and then more people could order and stuff

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Not a big fan of the hands or the nails, but everything else I really like. Especially the background stuff. I get cards with that kind of background any day.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Nice work man, I like it. The only thing is, I felt the orientation of the AoS design was slightly odd - low and very close to the bottom right pip. The word Bicycle also looks slightly strange. As far as the actual design goes, I love it. Well done again :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results