Another "Control"?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Control is for a pulse taken in your wrists... the only pulse stop I know of that stops multiple pulses at the same time is Luke Jermays from one of his limited manuscripts... I think in 'The Bigger Three' or something like that.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
control just stops the one in your wrist, but there's a bonus that daniel garcia's explains that is called stop and they can hear your heart on your chest stopping =)

Jan 13, 2008
The wrist is a better one to perform as some people cannot even find the others in the body, and the wrist pulse is more widely known by laypeople which is important.

Chris

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
How do you guys know, I think that somebody who know the method should answer this.

I also have a question it's similar to the main question: Can you stop the pulse at both wrists at the same time?

Sep 9, 2007
this is a very good question. i do know the method to control and to answer your question, no you cannot stop the pulse in both wrists at the same time. On another note, I have thought of a way to use the control method to achieve this very thingi you want and once the dvd is released, message me personally and I will tell you how to achieve this because i cannot tell you how it's done without exposing the method to control. So you just have to wait.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results