Anthology by Daniel Madison

Adrian Honcharov

Elite Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hello dear magicians !
i'd like to ask you about such product as anthology by DM.The first question : is it easy to learn stuff from this book cause mainly all tricks i know i have learned from the DVD's.And the second one : does this book worth the money cause it is a little bit expensive but still i got interested in it.
Thank you :)

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your first question. Are you asking whether or not it will be easier to learn from the books because you have watched his DVDs? As for the second question, I wouldn't spend the money on such a book. I would further research each individual book to find what's best for me. Think seriously before spending the money on this book; that money is worth a lot of magic.

Adrian Honcharov

Elite Member
Jan 1, 2012
I mean if i learn magic mainly from DVD's,will i be able to learn tricks and all that stuff from that book ? is it hard to understand that material ?
Thank you for answer :)

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I agree, learning from books can be quite difficult to get used to when you become accustomed to learning with a visual aid. Books are useful, but not for some people. So know yourself before purchasing a collection of books

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results