Any lectures you would suggest to buy?

Aug 3, 2015
I'm willing to buy 1-3 lectures from penguin magic. Any suggestions? Also explain why I should get that lecture. I have never bought a lecture - so I kinda don't know what to expect.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Although I haven't had a chance to check it out, look up Ekaterina. The stuff she does is absolutely amazing. Both magic-wise and Cardistry-wise. Her lecture is more recent and should be near the end in Josh Burch's review page as of present.

Jul 9, 2014
Justin Miller, Peter Turner, and Spidey have given the best At the table lectures so far in my opinion. You WILL use a lot of the things you learn in those three lectures. They are must buys for me.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I've seen all of the Murphy's lectures.

I liked John Archer's magic that could be performed on stage. You learn a few cold pieces of mentalism as well as a balloon sword swallow.

Paul Draper: There's more mentalism here for large groups. There isn't a ton on this lecture but I have applied a few of the principles he goes over to my performing repertoire.

Jason England: You will learn some solid card magic here. Triumph, twisting the aces and the fingerprint trick. There's a bunch of gambling style routines taught as well.

Alex Pandrea's: If you wan't close up magic then this is great. You learn a bill switch as well as a handful of fun card moves.

Dan Hauss: If you want to see a crazy hodge podge of close up magic than this is great. You learn his version of sleeping queens as well as his effect rubber thru hand.

Rich Ferguson: Rich gives a great run down of what it is to be a professional. He goes through some great effects, some better explained than others, as well as some solid professional advice.

Those are probably my top 5 Murphy's lectures based on my personal tastes. Also, I have applied and used a piece of magic from almost each of these lectures listed. Ask me about any you'd be interested in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results