Anybody want to do this?

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
It seems like a cool idea. I might participate, but it seems like it can get confusing at times like if more then 1 person made a video for the same card.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Since it is a year old, we should start a new one. We can have it through the community of T11, get a good editor to edit it, and make a pretty cool video (IMO). Of course, this doesn't have to be only in the T11 community, but I think that it will work out better here, because more people visit T11 then watch a specific video on YouTube.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Since it is a year old, we should start a new one. We can have it through the community of T11, get a good editor to edit it, and make a pretty cool video (IMO). Of course, this doesn't have to be only in the T11 community, but I think that it will work out better here, because more people visit T11 then watch a specific video on YouTube.

Sure, count me in ;)

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
yea but more people go to youtube then here wat about the laymen?

Oct 13, 2008
Here's what I think:

Get a bunch of people who want to do it, get a list going, and assign each of them a card to change the card before them INTO. Once we have 52 (54 if you want Jokers, but hey), we go. If we can come up with 52 changes, even better. 52 decks... even better. Getting a uniform way to pass it along would be good too (always pass to the camera's right).

We should get a list going. I'm in.

Sun|Sky

EDIT:

List:
1. Myself (Between the Sun & the Sky)
2. mattymagic
3. Ramo D.
4. magicman384
5. Tumbleweed

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Here's what I think:

Get a bunch of people who want to do it, get a list going, and assign each of them a card to change the card before them INTO. Once we have 52 (54 if you want Jokers, but hey), we go. If we can come up with 52 changes, even better. 52 decks... even better. Getting a uniform way to pass it along would be good too (always pass to the camera's right).

We should get a list going. I'm in.

Sun|Sky

EDIT:

List:
1. Myself (Between the Sun & the Sky)
2. mattymagic
thats wat supposed to happen

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results