Anybody want to do this?

Oct 17, 2008
You mean if we use the ace of hearts, we all do a video with the ace of hearts?
That wouldn't work for the idea.
The idea is that we change the original card, and pass on the new card, if I'm right.

Can't believe some of you guys are already confused:rolleyes: Let's say that I start. I have the 7 of hearts. I do what ever color change I want to do. Let's say a snap change. I turned the 7 of hearts into a 4 of diamonds. Then I pretend to pass the card to the next person. Like I move my hand to the left, outside of the screen. Here is a good example.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqNzHiTRJ_Y Instead of passing the whole deck you just pass the card you changed into, which is the 4 of diamonds(only and example). Now the next person get the 4 of diamonds and does any change he wants to do let's say he does Polaroid change. He changes it into another card and the cycle repeats again. Just get as many people as you can, give them roles like 1st person changes this into that, then the next person uses that card and changes it to that. Simple right.:D Finally we just need an editor to get all the clips and put them in order like your just doing a change and you pass the card from one person to another. So let's start.....

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Can't believe some of you guys are already confused:rolleyes: Let's say that I start. I have the 7 of hearts. I do what ever color change I want to do. Let's say a snap change. I turned the 7 of hearts into a 4 of diamonds. Then I pretend to pass the card to the next person. Like I move my hand to the left, outside of the screen. Here is a good example.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqNzHiTRJ_Y Instead of passing the whole deck you just pass the card you changed into, which is the 4 of diamonds(only and example). Now the next person get the 4 of diamonds and does any change he wants to do let's say he does Polaroid change. He changes it into another card and the cycle repeats again. Just get as many people as you can, give them roles like 1st person changes this into that, then the next person uses that card and changes it to that. Simple right.:D Finally we just need an editor to get all the clips and put them in order like your just doing a change and you pass the card from one person to another. So let's start.....

jesus how do people not get that?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results