Anyone familiar with this move?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Looks like some sort of pass to me, although I could be wrong.

Also, the effect is similar to Hedberg's Peak by Dan and Dave (which can be found in the 1on1 section and in their Sleightly Magical PDF).

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i also think that this trick involves some kind of pass, but as mentioned above you can achieve a similar but in my opinion even better effect with dan and daves "hedgebergs peak" which is also available on the trilogy and the two locations mentioned above.
one of my favourite tricks at the moment by the way ;-)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Looks like the "Braue Reversal" that Brad Christian teaches in World's Fastest Card Trick. I say it in inverted commas because other sources have lead me to believe that what he calls the Braue Reversal is in fact not that at all...

It's not a pass really if it's what I think it is. :)

- Sean

If the object is to reverse the bottom card to the top, then its very similar ( and inferior ) technique to a reversal explained in Expert Card Technique, the name escapes me, but its done in the act of overhand shuffling the deck, which covers the sound.

In this video, the card will be heard from a mile, let alone that the angle is extremly forgiving.

Sep 9, 2007
Accualy the card isn't loud at all, plus the angles aren't that sensitive when done fast and with a cover.

Gotta check the expert card technique for that, because the basic idea is to bend the bottom card and with your second finger you can hide the bended card.

Sep 9, 2007
I checked the Card College and this deck turnover reverse is basically what I'm doing. My technique is to make a big buckle ( the card has a "U" shape) and a really fast turn. Plus it can be done with the cover of the second finger so you won't see the card from the front.

Thanks for the info 2ndDeal!

Sep 7, 2007
Doesnt he just do a 51 card turnover??
I think the camera is fooling you. It looks kind of crappy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results