Anyone heard of this?

Nov 25, 2008
there are 3 spectators.the deck is shuffled by one of the three.The first spectator is asked to name a number between 10 and 20.he names 17.he deals 17 cards and holds them.the second spec is asked to name a number between 10 and 20.he names 12.he deals 12 cards and holds them.the third spec is asked to name a number between 1 and 5.he names 3.now the cards are counted by each spec.the first one is holding 3 less,that is 14.the second spec has 3 more,that is 15.the deck doesnt look gimmicked.I saw this on tv.where can i learn this?

there are 3 spectators.the deck is shuffled by one of the three.The first spectator is asked to name a number between 10 and 20.he names 17.he deals 17 cards and holds them.the second spec is asked to name a number between 10 and 20.he names 12.he deals 12 cards and holds them.the third spec is asked to name a number between 1 and 5.he names 3.now the cards are counted by each spec.the first one is holding 3 less,that is 14.the second spec has 3 more,that is 15.the deck doesnt look gimmicked.I saw this on tv.where can i learn this?

Seems like a bastardized version of Las Vegas Leaper, which can be found in Art Of Astonishment volume 3 I believe.

C

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
What you have already read and mastered everything in all the books you obtained? I don't think so.

He is interested in learning a new (albeit old) effect. What does that have to do with practising all he has already?

Art of Astonishment is considered one of the best books on magic. Doesn't he have a right to buy it in order to further his understanding of magic?

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results