Anyone know what happened to Brian Tudor?

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
There aren't that many people that can keep up with the man's skill. Granted, his teaching takes a work of God to learn from, but he's incredible....however as far as I know of, he hasn't really released much in the last little bit. Anyone know if he's performing/lecturing/etc...?

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
He's one amongst many I'd like to see something new from.

Another being Apollo Robbins. Apollo may be one of my favorite people to watch interact with audiences. Very original blend of pickpocketing, con-artistry, and magic...there are a few artists who do all three, but none other that do it AS well as he does in my opinion.

Sep 1, 2007
are you crazy dude, heckler is the oldest of all of them (material wise I mean)

man he just hasn't been releasing nothing. someone said they saw him at a magic conference recently so he's still on the scene, we just don't hear from him because he's not being extrovertive.

are you crazy dude, heckler is the oldest of all of them (material wise I mean)

man he just hasn't been releasing nothing. someone said they saw him at a magic conference recently so he's still on the scene, we just don't hear from him because he's not being extrovertive.

I didn't mean newest material, I meant it's the only dvd that has a bit different material. Wrote the sentence wrong I guess:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results