Anyone lives in Oceanside, Carlsbad, etc?

Apr 22, 2008
Hey guys does anyone live in Ocenaside, Carlsbad, Or close to these two?
If you do, can you please tell me if there are any magic stores, conventions, or if you meet up with your magic buddies somewhere ....... because I really need people that are really into magic/flourishing to talk with and share ideas.

Thank You

Nov 8, 2009
I live in Carlsbad and I think we should all get together sometime and form a group there is nobody around here that i can find that does this stuff

Dudes. I live in Oceanside.

I know of a crew what meets up pretty regularly in the San Diego area over the weekends. There's some pretty decent talent, and I'm sure you'll all get along with the group. We're all pretty cool guys.

If you're of age to drink, I recommend you check out Sebastian Figueroa's formal close-up show at the Wine Cabana in Old Town this Friday night. He performs some pretty traditional material, but it's very well done and the lay audience loves it. We typically hang out afterwards to talk shop-- so you're all invited if you're over 21. For more information, check out Sebastian's website.

For the younger crowd, it's still all good. We also hang out for the hell of it and occasionally play around Seaport Village and the Gas Lamp district performing for random passerby. I'm all about sessioning over lunch or dinner as well; I'm usually free in the evenings. I live in Oceanside just off Mission Avenue so it's a pretty convenient location to rendevouz. There are lots of restaurants and shops to meet at.

Hope to hear from people soon.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results