Anyone Recommend Case/Carrier To Buy?

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Please anyone, post anything, I need to buy stuff on Sunday! Does anyone know a good case/ carrier that is small, can possibly fit in a pocket (I'm gonna pick of some jeans and a belt this week), a very tight and sleek look (my observation, but please, still name anything you got!), And that is compatible with:
-----A deck of cards
---Some large coins (I'm talking half dollars mostly) for coin routines
-----Packet tricks such as the 3 card Monte, 8 Card Brainwave, or Entourage
--- Some safety pins (for linking safety pins of course).

Thanks for your help and please post anything here. I will not buy Joshua Jays Pro Carrier because that is made of leather. The case looks excellent, but I will not buy animal, nor eat animal. Any observations or places I can check for myself on cases or Carriers.

Happy Happy Day, :p
Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Sadly...most nice slim carriers out there that are worthit are made of leather, or are kind of clunky. You may want to look into camera cases. Its what I used for a bit. Find one for a small camera, and it will hold a deck of cards. And the front pocket which usually holds a memory card will hold coins. Best idea I can come up with this late at night.

-ThrallMind

Nov 30, 2007
You can buy a card guard for your cards like the porper card clip. For some conins and safety pins just put them also in your pocket. And for packet tricks you can just buy card wallets (At magic warehouse I think they are like 65 cents maybe?)

Nov 30, 2007
Sadly...most nice slim carriers out there that are worthit are made of leather, or are kind of clunky. You may want to look into camera cases. Its what I used for a bit. Find one for a small camera, and it will hold a deck of cards. And the front pocket which usually holds a memory card will hold coins. Best idea I can come up with this late at night.

-ThrallMind

thats actually a really good idea...nice

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results