Anything new?

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey guys!
I've posted many forum topics on this, but this is just about your opinion.
I am almost at my 1st year at cardistry (practicing non-stop 8-9 huors a day).
I've mastered Dan and Dave, Brian Tudor, and other cuts from their DVD's (System, Trilogy, Gen. X, etc.)

Here's the question...
What flourishing/XCM DVD should i buy? I really want to learn something new, and their stuff is getting boring. Anything you recommend..?

Thanks,
Eugene

Sep 1, 2007
Please post some videos eugene, of your "mastery" of the bucks and tudor's material, after one year... because that's pretty quick so I don't believe you.

also it's pretty obvious what you should get if you want to learn something besides cuts. In fact I'm not even going to tell you, because you already know. that's right this is the ONE POST that i'm NOT going to mention the good book. I don't get why you made this thread\\\ chalk it up to theory11 I guess

Aug 31, 2007
I'll help trashmanf out here.

Get Jerry Cestkowski's Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes. Will keep you busy for the next.. erm.. 70 years or so.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
well, damn that was a nice uncut J5 although you stumbled a bit at the end. good work for doing it all in one shot. However there is a lot more to the Bucks than just the Jackson 5.

and I'd simply LOVE to see you throw down a Brian Tudor "show off" routine uncut. Which shouldn't be a problem for someone that's mastered the material.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results