Archive Points

May 20, 2012
Joey,

It might have to do with emails and if you have the same email for both the Wire and Media Section accounts, they will make that connection and give you the points. I think, but I am not sure, just guessing.

Adrian Honcharov

Elite Member
Jan 1, 2012
but if i will spend for example 300 $ will i be able to include white monarchs deck into my order ?_?
Or i need to make another one ?_?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm really curious how this works. How does my Wire account tie in with my store account with my forum account.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
At the moment, reviews submitted, media section videos posted, and new effects published on The Wire receive points as long as the email address used in your forum or wire artist account matches that of your store account. This is why it asks you to "login" if you want to earn points for reviews submitted (there's a green button we added to the bottom of each product page in the review section).

So as long as your email address matches on all accounts, you should receive your points automatically (whether your effect is free or paid on The Wire). If you didn't receive points, and believe you should have, definitely shoot a message to our support crew and they will check into this for you and ensure you are provided any and all points you are due!

Within the next few weeks, we'll be transitioning to one "theory11" account where you won't have to manage separate accounts for separate site sections. This will greatly simplify the Elite Member system and allow for much easier management of your forum, store, and artist account.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results