Are Lit and Compression Going to be T11 Exclusives?

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Hey,

Just wondering if one of the T11 crew members could shed some light on the exclusitivity of both "LIT," by Dan Hauss and Dan White(matchbook trick from DB special last night) and Compression(Vanishing Deck/Suit trick from last night's special)? Are these products going to be offered through T11 or is it more of an independent release? I noticed they were both up for preorder at Tannens Magic Shop, and Lit was marketed in T11 classic colors but no brand imaging. If they are T11 exclusives it would be nice to see what projects could be in the works like a "coming soon list." It could only help business by creating a buzz early.

Thanks for responding, or not : )

Zack G.
Senior Intern at Nexxlinx Marketing

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2007
Compression and lit will be released in about 2 weeks.

The speciall was not aired over here so i dont know about the effects.

Can someone tell me how they looked? Were they good?

meauxfeaux

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2007
As mentioned by myself and another member here in a separate thread, you don't have to wait to learn "Compression". This concept (the inflated deck) has been in print since 1938 in Lin Searles THE CARD EXPERT.

Two very cool routines utilizing the principle can be found in David Harkey's superb book SIMPLY HARKEY.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Lit- The magician has a spectator choose and sign a card. He then asks another spectator to take out a match book and tell him another card. The spectator lights the match underneath the card and the card changes to their named one. The magician then asks the spectator to light another match and when they open the match book it has changed to the first signed card

Compression- The magician has a spectator pick a card and returns it to the middle of the deck. He asks another spectator to name a suit besides the chosen cards suit. Once the spectator names the suit the magician squeezes the deck and it shrinks. The only cards left are the named suits cards and the chosen card before.

These descriptions might not be accurate but this is how I remember them going.

Apr 25, 2008
what about the one where the spectator flicks the deck to the card he was thinking of? i think thats the best one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results