Are you ready?

Dec 12, 2008
U.S.
In no way, shape, or form am I a supporter of Criss Angel but this is just weird. Honestly...I think the only people to buy these would be someone who watches Mindfreak religiously and absolutley loves Criss. Most likely a *Cough-larger-cough* colledge girl.

Now, it is not the panties themselves that make me laugh but moreso the question that popped into my head as I clicked on the linke: "What the hell is this kid looking at? And how did he find this?"

TheDarkMagic

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Whether or not "I'm ready" depends entirely on who is wearing those.

If Kristen Chenoweth is wearing them: yes.

If Criss Angel is wearing them: ......no.

In no way, shape, or form am I a supporter of Criss Angel but this is just weird. Honestly...I think the only people to buy these would be someone who watches Mindfreak religiously and absolutley loves Criss. Most likely a *Cough-larger-cough* colledge girl.

Now, it is not the panties themselves that make me laugh but moreso the question that popped into my head as I clicked on the linke: "What the hell is this kid looking at? And how did he find this?"

TheDarkMagic

It was on the Criss angel store.

When criss angel was cooler I used to look at his site a couple times a month.

I just remembered today.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Holy sh!t that's hilarious!!! Criss Angel thong panties? Wow. just, wow. I can official say that Criss Angel has sunken to a new low.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results