Arguments are Useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I guess I just don't why people have such a desire to be Mods. It would be an honor if I was asked to be one, but I have no desire to at this point.

My opinion is that people are just power hungry, and however silly it may seem, would love to have "power" over people thousands of miles away that they will never meet.

Or maybe it's that they want more respect on the forums.

I don't know, just my two cents...

D

Deleted member 2755

I guess I just don't why people have such a desire to be Mods. It would be an honor if I was asked to be one, but I have no desire to at this point.

My opinion is that people are just power hungry, and however silly it may seem, would love to have "power" over people thousands of miles away that they will never meet.

Or maybe it's that they want more respect on the forums.

I don't know, just my two cents...

Most people are just power hungry. ;) People will deny it, but they know it....

-Doug

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think that ThrallMind took the words right out my mouth (Or would that be fingertips...?) Anyways, the point is, quiet simply, if you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

It's great that Dylan is being active in the T11 community, and that he is encouraging his fellow members to be more pro-active in reporting inappropriate posts, and unnecessary threads. However, this thread may or may not have been the best way to do it.

Let me encourage each and every one of the members here to use the "Report Post" button, or to PM a mod. Take it from me personally, it makes our jobs a lot easier.

With that being said, I think it is best that this thread be closed. Take care everyone. :)
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results