Art of Astonishment

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
I heard Wayne Houchin talking about making Paul Harris's book into dvds. Do you have any idea when the Art of Astonishment dvd are coming out?

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I think he said within the next month or two.

From what I remember, there will be volumes, and the 1st one should be out soon. Promotions & teasers should start sprouting up in the next few weeks hopefully. :)

The Art of Astonishment with Houchin was supposed to come out last month but weren't unfortanatley (I forgot the exact reason). But he did say it will be coming out with-in the next 2 months. I believe it features about 6 effects and his performance live + teaching with little tips by him, plus interview with Harris. These are single discs being released, while a massive set that was focused on old tricks from AOA and some new effects in True Astonishments (9-disc set). These will be purely focused on AOA none new.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
There is already an Art Of Astonishment DVD perse. It has like... 1/40 of what is in the books... so I do not recommend it at all.
True Astonishment has around 1/20 of what is in the books and some extra stuff not by Paul
Read what BrendoneC said as that seems believable... haha
As for right now, If you want anything remotely similiar to AOA into DVDs, I would recommend Paul's Stars of Magic DVDs. Great great purchase. Quite cheap but full of material.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results