Art of Magic - Wayne Houchin - First thoughts

Dec 23, 2007
Florida :[
All the effects on this dvd seemed amazed and are very simple. Go out and buy it! and i wish candy scam was on this dvd though :[ does anyone know the name of the luke dancy trick?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
French kiss is a simple trick that I think if you throw into a routine with Cellmate from Paul Harris you are going to get a hook up lol.

Throw in "Fairy Tale Frogs" from Brainstorm vol.1 by John Guastaferro, to introduce yourself, then do a Derren Brown's "Zamiel Rose" to tell a story how you got into magic, than do "French Kiss", and finish with Cellmates...
You can't miss :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2009
Throw in "Fairy Tail Frogs" from Brainstorm vol.1 by John Guastaferro, to introduce yourself, then do a Derren Brown's "Zamiel Rose" to tell a story how you got into magic, than do "French Kiss", and finish with Cellmates...
You can't miss :D

That sounds like a devastating combo of tricks and will surely rip the bras off of some girls for a nightcap lol.

As the great Borat would say.... Very Nice!

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Nice review Jack! I got mine yesterday, but I haven't been able to finish watching the explanations yet. I loved the first part of it. The performances and the interviews were amazing. I've only watched the explanation for French Kiss, but already I can't wait to perform it. Its such a strong effect. I love it. The ring and string one looks insane. But anyways, I just thought I'd throw in my input. Once again, nice review.

P.S., congrats on the 30 minutes with Wayne!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results