Aspire to Inspire - Jarek 1:20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2010
Did anyone else happen to check out howtodisturbreality's new documentary. I finally go to it last night and found it to be outstanding. A must watch for any magician. If you haven't already, I would definitely check it out.

Apr 17, 2013
I do not watch anything he puts up since he exposes magic on his channel. Not only does he expose he exposes with titles that lay people would use to find stuff. Words like David Blaine and Dynamo. AS magicians we should not support someone who exposes magic he did not create in a public forum.

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
No, don't take Jarek as an example. He may be a nice guy but exposing tricks he does not own and which are copyrighted is not okay. Don't take your advice from a thief.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Jarek is an alright magician and performer but he has terrible magic ethics. He is doing a great disservice to magic by ripping off all the effects he has many from Theory11 artists. He looks like a nice guy and is a decent performer but he really needs to take the outright exposure off his page, especially when he is as influential and popular as he is.

That said, this thread should probably be removed as it will probably turn into a whole bunch of magicians ripping on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results