Attention All Forum Members!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
ATTENTION ALL FORUM MEMBERS!

Hello fellow forum members...
I have a story to tell, and then i need your help, and maybe you could use mine!

Currently I am a Junior in High School, and I live in the state of New Jersey. Well the other day at school, I was called down to the Guidance Office to here about this program called the Governor's School. It is essentially a program over the summer where you spend 4 weeks living at a college, studying a career field that you are interested in. That catch is....it is totally free!!!
So I am applying to the school Under the visual arts category Video/Film Production. In order to do so, i have to submit, with my application a video that I have filmed and/or produced.

Now comes the good part,
Lately I have been filming/producing skate videos for my friends, but for this application, i really want to do a magic video...the only problem is I am the only performing magician in my area, and I have noone who can operate my equitment. So What I am doing is this...

I need videos, magic video, what i am going to do is create a collage, a collection of the greatest magic/flourishing videos i can get my hands on...i will producing these videos, and crediting those in them.

Here is where i need your help!
I need anyone who wants to, to send me videos of their performances (NOT webcam performances, but actual performances in front of audiences) and flourishing videos. When finished i hope to submit the video to the Media Section here, as well as other places...anyone in the video will be credited and recieve a copy of the final cut.
Please guys, I need your help!

PM me if you are interested in sending me your videos, i will provide details!

Thanks ALOT Guys, for even bothering to read this!
-BRad

EDIT: Also, if you guys are colse enough to me, I would looovvveee to film you...contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
ATTENTION ALL FORUM MEMBERS!

Hello fellow forum members...
I have a story to tell, and then i need your help, and maybe you could use mine!

Currently I am a Junior in High School, and I live in the state of New Jersey. Well the other day at school, I was called down to the Guidance Office to here about this program called the Governor's School. It is essentially a program over the summer where you spend 4 weeks living at a college, studying a career field that you are interested in. That catch is....it is totally free!!!
So I am applying to the school Under the visual arts category Video/Film Production. In order to do so, i have to submit, with my application a video that I have filmed and/or produced.

Now comes the good part,
Lately I have been filming/producing skate videos for my friends, but for this application, i really want to do a magic video...the only problem is I am the only performing magician in my area, and I have noone who can operate my equitment. So What I am doing is this...

I need videos, magic video, what i am going to do is create a collage, a collection of the greatest magic/flourishing videos i can get my hands on...i will producing these videos, and crediting those in them.

Here is where i need your help!
I need anyone who wants to, to send me videos of their performances (NOT webcam performances, but actual performances in front of audiences) and flourishing videos. When finished i hope to submit the video to the Media Section here, as well as other places...anyone in the video will be credited and recieve a copy of the final cut.
Please guys, I need your help!

PM me if you are interested in sending me your videos, i will provide details!

Thanks ALOT Guys, for even bothering to read this!
-BRad

As much as I would love to help you out with this, I'm sorry to say that I don't really live near anyone with a digital camera or video camera. So, needless to say...I don't have any videos of any of my performances.

But, good luck to you and I'm wishing you the best!

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
As much as I would love to help you out with this, I'm sorry to say that I don't really live near anyone with a digital camera or video camera. So, needless to say...I don't have any videos of any of my performances.

But, good luck to you and I'm wishing you the best!

Shane K.

THANKS!
If you know anyone who needs some producing let 'em know....spread the lovin' around!

-BRad

PS...wouldnt it be cool if i got some vids from someone like Wayne or the Bucks to add in?
maybe its time to send out some PMs

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Let me know what you think about the vid of me performing at at Red Robin. I'd be happy to let you use it. If the quality is to crappy, I understand. LOL!

Good Luck!
Steve

I saw it, lol, yeah the quality wasn't good. I think he needs some crystal clear stuff. Some magic that doesn't have music in the background, so you can hear the showmanship of the trick.

Sep 2, 2007
I assume this is going to be a montage of short clips, right? I might have some stuff you could use. You want me to send it to see what you think? I basically have a long video of me doing magic in the park. Some of the stuff is good, some is unusable. My ex-girlfriend was filming, and it was basically her first time using a camera, so she caught a bunch of stuff the spectators didn't, she left a lot of the actual magic outside the frame, etc. Still, there are some moments on it that are pretty good. Where can I send it?

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I assume this is going to be a montage of short clips, right? I might have some stuff you could use. You want me to send it to see what you think? I basically have a long video of me doing magic in the park. Some of the stuff is good, some is unusable. My ex-girlfriend was filming, and it was basically her first time using a camera, so she caught a bunch of stuff the spectators didn't, she left a lot of the actual magic outside the frame, etc. Still, there are some moments on it that are pretty good. Where can I send it?

Thanks alot...if you can email it to me.. that would be great....in the email you might want to include your full name (or stage name) so i can properly credit you!

-BRad

PS yeah...my email is bboulton@gmail.com

THANKS!

Ray

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Hm.. you sound very desperate.
You got any demo stuff online? Like.. something you would put in your resume?

Don't get me wrong, I encourage people to be creative, but I kind of don't wanna see myself in a crappy 0815 video clip (including the text-/transitionpresets from windows movie maker).

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hm.. you sound very desperate.
You got any demo stuff online? Like.. something you would put in your resume?

Don't get me wrong, I encourage people to be creative, but I kind of don't wanna see myself in a crappy 0815 video clip (including the text-/transitionpresets from windows movie maker).

right now, all of my files are to high quality (i havnt compressed them yet)
and i am trying to find a place that will hold higher qual vids than youtube...

-BRad

PS- I dont use win media player.....!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
O here ya go
i produced this with nerovision7....i threw it together for a couple friends...i didnt have time to do it right because they dont have the most patiences...i went overboard with transitions (I was trying new ones out!) ..and the content of the vid isnt that good because they just started!

-BRad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a02LwsQ3RQs

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results