Attn. Mr. Jason England This ones for you......

Jason,
My name is Ryan loyle and I'm an amateur street magician from Atlantic City New Jersey. You are a huge inspiration to me and I consider you one of the few Masters out there of super Advanced card sleights. 18 months ago when I started my card magic life I posted a video of my pass up and you responded which was quite an honor right there and gave me excellent advice. Here is a 30 second clip of me taking heed 2u advice for one full year. It would mean a lot to me if I could get one minute of your time and get some feedback from the master of the pass himself. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a Happy New Year !!
Ryan Loyle / LoyleMagic

https://www.instagram.com/loylemagic/p/BrrX53ehGVX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eyfcf92hej2o

Jason,
My name is Ryan loyle and I'm an amateur street magician from Atlantic City New Jersey. You are a huge inspiration to me and I consider you one of the few Masters out there of super Advanced card sleights. 18 months ago when I started my card magic life I posted a video of my pass up and you responded which was quite an honor right there and gave me excellent advice. Here is a 30 second clip of me taking heed 2u advice for one full year. It would mean a lot to me if I could get one minute of your time and get some feedback from the master of the pass himself. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a Happy New Year !!
Ryan Loyle / LoyleMagic

https://www.instagram.com/loylemagic/p/BrrX53ehGVX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eyfcf92hej2o
***** I just would like to add the fact that there are no duplicates in this deck, reason i say is because ive been asked numerous times / i can perform this on spot whenever asked ***** ty

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

Jason England

Elite Member
May 6, 2015
Ryan,

It's tough to judge a move by such a short clip, but if those passes are typical examples of your pass then I say it looks great. Of course, if that clip was "cherry picked" because you got a couple of really good ones but it doesn't normally look that good, then perhaps you have more work to do.

I have to give you the benefit of the doubt until we can meet in person: looks great.

Jason

Jan 2, 2016
California
Ryan,

It's tough to judge a move by such a short clip, but if those passes are typical examples of your pass then I say it looks great. Of course, if that clip was "cherry picked" because you got a couple of really good ones but it doesn't normally look that good, then perhaps you have more work to do.

I have to give you the benefit of the doubt until we can meet in person: looks great.

Jason
I can vouch for Ryan and say his passes are usually that clean.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Henry Hay said:
There are several bad habits much better avoided than broken.
First, don't let your left forefinger stick out; keep it curled across the far end of the deck, lest it wigwag a warning to everyone in the room.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Jason,
Ryan Loyle / LoyleMagic

I went back to the clip that you PM me. Much has improved you're not as tense and you don't make as much of a sweeping action with the arms. Much better. Keep it up. Oh and Happy New Year!!

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results