Autographed

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
hey theory11 members.

I'll start off by wishing everyone happy chinese new year. lol

I was just wondering if the gimmick that is given with the autograph, is re-usable over and over again. Coz i'm really thinking about getting this and Captured.

anyway thanks for any input.

take care

Jan 12, 2009
No it is not reusable, but they are easily attainable. You always buy them in bulk, but I'm not talking hundreds here, and the cost is affordable, allowing you to perform with either a red deck or blue deck (your preference).

if u can't buy it, then make it. You can make those gimmick by your self. I know it might sound stange but you can make them professinally, that was one of the most art of the magic world since it's more convience to buy it.

D

Deleted member 2755

You will get a lot of gimmicks with the DVD. Don't worry about that. However, when you run out, the gimmick is widely available in magic shops for a nominal price.

-Doug

Dec 3, 2008
Liverpool, NY
I received my dvd and gimmicks today... You receive 56 gimmicks which will (should) last you 56 performances... justin does recommend using a red deck rather than a blue deck to do this trick because it is easier to see the outcome of the trick... If you have any questions about the dvd or such feel free to pm me!

Enjoy!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results