avenue surfaced andthensome simplysydney

Jul 14, 2008
It really depends on your skill level. If you ask me, I would have to say andthensome, surfaced and simply sydney. Definitely worth of your money.

D

Deleted member 2755

Only you can know what you want. Get what fits you and not what fits everyone else.

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah there is really no way for us to tell you which DVD fits you the best. All of them seem like great options. If I were to choose one of those I would go with Simply Sydney only because it fits my style the most.

Sep 11, 2007
I have Simply Sydney and Surfaced. They are fantastic DVDs with incredible card magic this it NOT to be overlooked. I'm a worker and have used material from both. Audiences freak out over the material I perform from both.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I have all except AndThenSome. I'd go with AndThenSome (I don't have it yet, but it looks amazing!) Surfaced is great. Plus the Clipshift is worth the price of the DVD. I loved Avenue. It had some great material. Also Simply Sydney has some really innovative material. So they are all three a great choice. But if I could get three, and didn't have any, I'd go with AndThenSome, Surfaced, and Avenue, but its your money, and your choice. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results