Awesome idea for the Queens

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Hey guys, i was just playing around with the queens and i was trying to find another way to pruduce them. Then i eventually found a way to incorporate swiss maide, subway, and collectors into the queens. I'll try to describe it without revealing too much.

1. Perform the queens (start with the collectors set up)
2. Double lift, put the cards in the middle and execute the db spin change from swiss maide. The original card shud be face down and the changed-into card shud come out face up.
3. put the revealed queen on the table but do not put the original card on the bottom. instead, you should be able to easily take the original card and hold it under the spread. now ur in perfect position for subway. the only difference it that you dont have a selected card outjogged on top.
4. flip over 2 cards (just like subway) continue with the effect. when you get to the part where you split 2 packets, there should be 2 queens on ur left hand packet and the collectors set up on the bottom of ur right hand packet.
5. before you do the plunger principle, get a break above the top card of ur left hand packet, and the bottom card of ur right hand packet. continue with subway, and when you go to put the 2 packets together, insert the bottom card of the RH packet under the top card of the LH packet. This shud put the remaining queens inbetween the collectors set up.
6. Spread to show that you have retrieved the 2nd queen betweent he 2 face up cards (like in subway) and set it on the table.
7. riffling with ur left thumb until you see the ace of spades (just like collectors) and then when you see it, riffle 3 more cards and get a pinky break.
8. Double undercut and go into the reveal of the colectors effect. and there shud be a face down queen between the red aces and a face up queen between the black aces.

There you go, in one routine, you have made four queens vanish, and reappear along with the 4 ace. Personally, i think this is alot better than if you were to reveal them all at the same time. Hope you like it! =)

P.S. If this leads to too much exposure then by all means, remove it.

Sep 1, 2007
It would be cool if you were doing a D&D Montage, but it seems as if you are using methods from trilogy for the sake of it, instead of using alternative better methods.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
It would be cool if you were doing a D&D Montage, but it seems as if you are using methods from trilogy for the sake of it, instead of using alternative better methods.

Well, i was just playing around with the trick. I wanted to find a better production of the queens. And if i hadnt been watching the trilogy just 30 minutes before, i probably would have come up with other tricks to reveal the queensbut i couldnt really think of anything else cuz i tend to have a short memory span. My original idea was to have the erdnase change for the first reveal but i though the db spin change looked cooler. and after that, i saw that i was in perfect paosition for subway and yea... You could always make ur own variations.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results