awesome performance today.

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
so a couple of friends and i went to this local restaurant for lunch today. we signed in our name, and the wait for a table was realllyyy long. so we were just standing/sitttng around in the front of the restaurant, and this little boy, maybe 8 or 9 years old, started like screaming or something and being really annoying. so to calm him down i ask him if he wanted to see a card trick. he said yes(of course) and i showed him a really simple trick and he loved it. he was like "SHOW ME MORE CARD TRICKKKSSSSS" so i said alright and i showed him 1 or 2 more. all the while, people were slowly but surely gathering around to watch. it wasnt until my 5th or 6th trick that i thought "...holy s**t..theres a lot of people here..."
so like everyone waiting for a table was watching and scrambling to see my next trick. even the hosts/hostesss were glancing up every so often to watch. and then when my name got called my audience was like "aaawwwwwww"

so yeah. just thought id share this with you cuz it was really fun and exciting for me. thanks for taking the time to read this guys. ;D

-Gears.:eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results