B4 Cut

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm considering getting Andrei's 1-on-1 but i am not sure about the difficulty. I rarely flourish and don't really have much experience in cardistry besides creating a few flourishes of my own. I have a feeling that the B4 cut is going to be to difficult for me. But for some reason this really wants me to get more serious about flourishing. Also it's only 5 bucks.
I don't know what to do. Help!!

-CC

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah i've already talked to G::Wadstrand about it because he owns it. I was just looking for some more opinions. THanks for your help though.
Anyone else??

Oct 28, 2007
what kind of flourishes can you already do?

personally i don't think it is hard but i have been into flourishing for a while

Nov 18, 2008
CA
hmmmmmm i can do the Werm but sadly that's about it. I've been thinking about the Trilogy for awhile. That's why i think this cut might be too difficult. Do i need to know a basic sybil(which i don't know) or something? I also know that Andrei is left handed. Is that going to make it more challenging to learn for a right hander?
Thanks.
-CC

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
hmmmmmm i can do the Werm but sadly that's about it. I've been thinking about the Trilogy for awhile. That's why i think this cut might be too difficult. Do i need to know a basic sybil(which i don't know) or something? I also know that Andrei is left handed. Is that going to make it more challenging to learn for a right hander?
Thanks.
-CC

Do you have xtreme beginners? Cuz if you dont, your off to the wrong start. It teach a lot of basic moves (one hand cuts, fans, spreads) that you can incorprate into your own flourishes. Don't start with the trilogy, thats a bad move.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Do you have xtreme beginners? Cuz if you dont, your off to the wrong start. It teach a lot of basic moves (one hand cuts, fans, spreads) that you can incorprate into your own flourishes. Don't start with the trilogy, thats a bad move.

Ok thanks. I guess i am mostly just new to two handed cuts. Which is basically what i want to learn. Does the 1st XB teach any two handed flourishes? From what i've seen only XB2 does(D+M). Maybe i'm wrong.
As for Trilogy i may still get it for the other material and then go back to the flourishes after XB1 or 2. Are there any other sources for what i'm looking for (where i can learn a sybil, etc.) because XB1 and2 have a lot of material that i don't really need. And it's pricey.
Sorry for asking so many questions. Just looking for some help in the best place i know of. lol
-CC

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
Buy it. It's amazing beauty flourish. Display... Mmmm SWEAT. It's not so hard to do, but to make flourish so fast and smooth you need much practice. Anyway buy it. It's only 5$ :)

Sep 1, 2007
dude, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of tutorials for FREE of cuts if you check on decknique.net - theory11 makes a killing off youn00bs that are gullible enough to pay to learn a sybil cut!

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
trash you are dangerously close to having 1000 posts on this site... last time i spammed on here i got everything banned.. thank you proxies...:D

Nov 18, 2008
CA
dude, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of tutorials for FREE of cuts if you check on decknique.net - theory11 makes a killing off youn00bs that are gullible enough to pay to learn a sybil cut!
K thanks.
Read the amazing review in the review section...
i did.

I think i'll just buy it. If it's too hard and i don't use it whatever. It's only 5 bucks. And i'll check out more stuff on decknique.

EDIT: 300th post!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
its worth it, trust me, even if you dont use it at first, get better by learning some REAL basics, and then you will come back and use it.. :D

its worth the small amount, despite what trash says ;)

Sep 20, 2008
if you can do the werm, you can do the flourish.

the hardest part would be the thumb balance thing (Bone ho's move?) otherwise, both flares and the extend shud be easy considering you know how the werm functions.

i got this mvoe down in 5 seconds. i got it down, (as in i can do the cut) but not perfected.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
yeah the flares are easy and cool. but yeah the thumb balance is kinda knacky. glad i bought this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results