Back in the game and...Smoke v1s?

Jun 8, 2008
Texas
Hey guys, I've been on a 6 year hiatus from magic and just started getting back into cardistry. Its crazy how much this site has changed in 6 years and even crazier that I remembered my login info! I also wanna say WOW to "The Wire". I remember when noone knew what in the world T11 was gonna do with that tab! Also, do the battles still go on? I forgot what they were called, but you could like challange someone to an ACR or something and the winner gained rank. That would be fun to get back into haha. Also, I found an unopened pack af DnD Smoke v1s. These were in high demand right? does anyone know what they are worth these days?

Thanks for being here still after all these years for the Prodigal Son. I have returned home.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I feel you, man. I've been gone for about a year. I made this account about six or seven years ago and yeah. It has had a major face lift since the beginning. I remember when it was all dark, rugged, and the wire was an unknown tab. Oh the good ol' days. But look at them now! I loved it here in the beginning and I love it to this day. But to answer your question, depending on the color, I think they could go anywhere from 50-100 dollars. Even being an enthusiast in magic, I still think that is a ridiculous amount for a damn deck of cards. I have a hard time spending 4 dollars on a pack of Bikes haha. But I could also be wrong on that price. I'd check them out on ebay or something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results