Back Thumb Palm's enemy:-Gravity

Mar 26, 2018
Simple question, I just want to know of anyone knows how to get into a back thumb palm while the hand is hanging seemingly idle on one side.
The scenario is that I have false transferred a coin to my left hand. Meaning, the coin is still in my right hand. Then I am going to say something regarding the coin and just sime patter. And that is when my right hand will be trying to achieve a back thumb palm. All the methods I know work only when the side of your hand is parallel with the floor.
So, any help?

Also, if anyone knows how to get away with the simple back thumb palm motions without attracting attention to that hand, HELP MOI PLEASE.
Effect intended for small groups (4-5 people)...PMs with help welcome.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Are you learning from YouTube by chance? You either are back thumb palming the coin in the wrong spot or the coin you're using is too big.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 10, 2017
I would look into modern coin magic if I were you.
Also Moritz Mueller one coin routine and wolf by branden wolf are great resources when it comes to handling it in a not awkward way.
Even though I should mention that most of the uses of this move are in chest level.
I am not really that much into coins but from what I know, back tumbpalm in more of a subtle showing the inside of the hand and switching to different grips or ditching it. Unlike something like classic palm, the coin isnt meant to be held in that position for a long time.

Aug 15, 2017
Small notif...this guy SEEMS to be (like, 99.877763254122% surely) a spambot 'cuz he has copied and pasted one of my threads which unfortunately not many people helped...err...so maybe it's good? Anyways...

But of course, you must have understood who's the original poster. I mean, look at the implied humour! It's clearly me, the guy with the best sense of humour!

:D

PS:-For those who get offended easily...psst...it's spelled s-a-r-c-a-s-m. But really...this thread is a copied one word for word and emoji for emoji.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results