Backpalming Issues

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Just another guy out here who is in need of help.

I have bought Backpalming vol 1 + 2 from dananddave.com but am having real trouble with the back to front palm. I understand the idea about tipping the hand etc etc (without wanting to expose anything), but I can't seem to get from the back to the front palm with anything like the speed necessary, or without my thumb. Obviously any help would be exposure so PM me please!

Cheers
RCW

Jul 14, 2008
Well, first of all, since that you bought from dananddave website, the most important thing is to practise (depended on how long ago when you come across this problem) before posting on the forums.

Try rewatching the video again and again. Watch carefully on the hand positions of the backpalm. I don't have any experience with backpalming, but this is all I can give you.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
If you are looking to perform card manipulation ala Lance Burton, Jeff McBride, then I can only recommend to you the Art of Card Manipulation 1-3 DVD set from Jeff McBride. IMO, Jeff is one of THE best card manipulators alive. (And by that I do not mean XCM...lol)

In this set, Jeff goes over the "pivot", (which is what you are referring to), in great detail. Vol 1 specifically talks about this utility move.

I hope this helps!

Mike

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results