Be myself?

Sep 1, 2007
the other problem that I have there is that as you have seen, I live in mexico, so not a lot of poeple kinda know those bands, and the music here is well, amm, garbage,

It's not that different than here in the States. Give me Zep, Deep Purple, Dio, and Iron Maiden over Paramore, 50 Cent, Slipknot, and Hawthorne Heights any day.

However, the rocker look and attitude is universal. There's no mistaking it for anything else.

Now, how is that related to ego and their desire for power? we as humans, we always dream of how wonderful would it be to be able to make people believe in things that we believe in, to change other people perceptions, and they "see it happen" so a lot of times they feel interested for that kind of thing...

In that case, I urge to you to read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill and everything Robert Greene ever wrote. Also get Kenton's "Miracles of Suggestion" and "Mystery by Association" to supplement what you already know.

It seems you already know what you need to know. You just need to figure out how to more effectively use it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results