Beer Bottle Tricks / Help

Dec 9, 2008
iowa
I currently work at a bar and when its slow and im not busy I will perform a couple magic tricks here and there, since beer and beer bottles is a common commodity there I would like to learn a couple effects with a beer bottle. Where would I go to find some and what effects should I look at? Also I would like to know how to make a beer bottle vanish does anyone know where I could find something like that as well.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Look up prohibition. That has got to be the best trick that you can ever do with a beer bottle. As for vanishing a bottle, look into getting a topit. For other bar tricks, I suggest looking up Doc Eason's DVDs.

Aug 18, 2008
I would agree with everyone else. Go with prohibition. The method is genius and you will not be dissapointed.

Dec 9, 2008
iowa
I checked out bottle twister. Seems like a pretty good effect, have you ever used it before? as for molten seems like a different version of bottle twister, where would i find to buy any of these?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I was looking around for the molten buy link, but can't find it, so I guess he's outta pre-copies.

Molten is similar, but you really mess up the bottle, it sorta ends up looking abit like the final fork in liquid metal.

I have played with bottle twister yeah, and it is pretty awesome once you get used to handling it :)

D.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Prohibition is great, Morgan's Molten looks CLASS (wait for this, I'd say :))
If you wanna kick it old school, you could push the bottle thru the table while wrapped in some newspaper ;)

If you could develop a decent switch you could transform water into wine by rubbing the bottle with a bar towel or what have you... Just brainstorming now, haha.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results