Beginner flourishes

May 10, 2010
Hi there! Really glad you stumbled across carditry. I highly recommend Genesis by Andrei Jikh, it covers the essentials of cardistry. Andrei is an amazing teacher and Genesis is a must get in my opinion. You could try Daniel Madison's Lethal or Motion, as well as Dan & Dave's Trilogy. These will last you a really long time.

Sep 16, 2007
texas
Visit unitedcardists.net, in the media section there are tons of tutorials, divided between beginner and advanced. It's free, and the people there can help you improve by critiquing videos you post, should check it out.

Jun 14, 2009
Hey thereAsifx3me! Funny you should ask that cause I've recently released some flourishes on maydey.com and there's some pretty neat beginner stuff in there. You should check it out. =)

Oct 14, 2009
Hey thereAsifx3me! Funny you should ask that cause I've recently released some flourishes on maydey.com and there's some pretty neat beginner stuff in there. You should check it out. =)

wait, you're nick ahn?.....haha i should have known that because your contest videos are so good.....btw, i was trying to access that video that you made for the "raw flourishes" contest but it says its private....is there a way i can access it? it was really good! thank you!

and just to add to the discussion, i definitely recommend genesis....the instruction is superb and you will learn a lot fairly quickly

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results