Beginner Flourishing

Mar 8, 2008
Hawaii
Hey, i was trying to find like, some kind of list of flourishes lol. but i can't find one, so i figured id ask around and see what some good beginner -intermediate flourishes and cuts are. so if u know any, please pm me or reply to this thread :) thanks so much,

Todd

Try stuff like the swing cut, charlier cuts, basic one-handed fanning, thumb fan, the swivel cut.
All the tutorials can be found on youtube or decknique.net.
And intermediate would be stuff like the one-handed revolution cut, the Sybil cut, and there are so many flourish tutorials on youtube and decknique its sad.
So get startred, theres a lot to learn!lol

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Try stuff like the swing cut, charlier cuts, basic one-handed fanning, thumb fan, the swivel cut.
All the tutorials can be found on youtube or decknique.net.
And intermediate would be stuff like the one-handed revolution cut, the Sybil cut, and there are so many flourish tutorials on youtube and decknique its sad.
So get startred, theres a lot to learn!lol

NO for the love of cardistry don't look for tutorials on youtube. Buy the encyclopedia from http://www.flourishman.com/ You will learn alot more and you will be taught properly.

Sep 1, 2007
i agree, if you want your flourishes to look like cardshark88's (ugh) then by all means, go on youtube

if you actually want to be good at flourishing, you will need to learn from the experts, not some kid that just got a webcam.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results