Believe

Jan 4, 2008
This trick is so killer and magicians like it because, no set up, no gimmicks, no force, impromptu, all that makes it awesome. I just want to ask a ? to. I am like 99.9% positive that i have figured out the trick. just put together the pieces of the puzzle. All that does not happen, no set up, all that. Watched the vid and performed after practicing the "method" i think is right, considering what can't be, i.e. gimmicks, etc. I want to know if i have the right method. how may i ask someone. don't want to like violate any rules, lol

Apr 24, 2008
This trick is so killer and magicians like it because, no set up, no gimmicks, no force, impromptu, all that makes it awesome. I just want to ask a ? to. I am like 99.9% positive that i have figured out the trick. just put together the pieces of the puzzle. All that does not happen, no set up, all that. Watched the vid and performed after practicing the "method" i think is right, considering what can't be, i.e. gimmicks, etc. I want to know if i have the right method. how may i ask someone. don't want to like violate any rules, lol

Uhh buy it out of respect for theory11 and Joel Paschall? So you get correct teaching?

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX

Well if you want to perform Believe I say buy it if you think you figured it out well I say perform your version
I figured it out as well but i still bought it because Joel Paschall have been doing this trick for years and I just wanted to get tips, a few extra handlelings and ideas

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Since nobody has really answered the question, no you're not clean at the end. But don't let this stop you buying it. He goes over simple and great ways to ditch the things you need to get rid of, and makes you "un-afraid" of being dirty at the end. Like I said, don't let ending dirty stop you from getting this; it's great!

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Since nobody has really answered the question, no you're not clean at the end. But don't let this stop you buying it. He goes over simple and great ways to ditch the things you need to get rid of, and makes you "un-afraid" of being dirty at the end. Like I said, don't let ending dirty stop you from getting this; it's great!

I agree 100%.

You barely end dirty at the end anyway, it's clever because doing the change leaves you in a great position to clean up.

I highly recommend it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results