Ben Train and Chris Mayhew Double Feature lecture!

Nov 19, 2007
Toronto
www.BenTrain.ca
Whether you do magic for hundreds of people or just for yourself, we are all looking for the same thing- powerful magic that’s fun to do. Using material from our critically acclaimed books, DVDs, downloads, and numerous magazine contributions, Chris and I will help you discover strong magic that’s not just fun to watch, but fun to perform as well!

There’s something in this lecture for everyone, from material you’ll need to practice to tricks so easy you’ll be able to do them before you leave your seat. Learn to make cards vanish and reappear in a variety of new and exciting ways, read three people’s minds… instantly and with no sleight of hand, and discover new principles that will give you the tools to create your own powerful routines.

Equally important, we'll be talking about the theories behind the magic. Not only will you learn how to better connect with people, and create interesting, meaningful routines, but you’ll learn how proper structure can make your magic better and your job easier.

To give you a taste of some of the fun we'll be having, check out this video:

http://www.watchstuff.info/Scare/Scare.html

See you all soon!

UPCOMING DATES

Ottawa, ON: Tuesday May 15th, 2012

Montreal: Thursday May 17th, 2012

Quebec City, QC: Sunday May 20th, 2012

Magic Boston, MA: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012

Tannen's Magic, NY: Saturday May 26th, 2012

The Marc DeSouza Theater, PA: Tuesday May 29th, 2012

Denny and Lee's, MA: Wednesday May 30th, 2012

For information about the Canadian stops please email me at Ben@BenTrain.ca

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yeah, I live in the West... sad day :( Best of luck though, if you ever make it out West I'll be sure to make it out.
Josh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results